This is a Special Rare Portuguese Wine Tasting with exquisite and rare bottles. We work with some of the best wine partners in town, so we are able to offer you a memorable experience that includes wines from the beginning of the 20th century and some rarities from private collections bought in exclusive auctions.
The wines we work with are so rare that normally we open some of the last bottles of a specific vintage.
Just to give you an idea of what we have to offer you, here is the tasting list of one of our last Old and Rare Portuguese Wine Tasting:
- Vinho Verde Palácio da Brejoeira 1980’s
- Setúbal Moscatel 1930’s
- Má Partilha Red Wine 1988
- Garrafeira Solar dos Franceses Red Wine 1968
- Madeira Wine Terrantez Very Old (no date in the bottle)
- Port Wine Quinta do Junco VVVV (harvest 1905 and 1907)
Want to know more about our Rare Portuguese Wine Tasting? Contact us!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org