Our Private Arrábida Wine Tour will take you outside Lisbon, to the other side of the Tagus river, a paradise of good wines and amazing cheeses. Visit one of the oldest wine cellars in Portugal and end with a tasting of the local wines and the famous moscatel of the region. Come with us to a typical dairy to see how they produce one of the most delicious cheeses in Europe and also to a tiles artisan that still does this portuguese art the old traditional way.
Why doing this Arrábida Wine Tour?
- discover one of the best wine regions near Lisbon – just 40 minutes from the capital;
- taste the moscatel and the local wines in one of the most traditional wine cellars, with a collection that dates back to the 19th century;
- do your own Azeitão cheese, elected one of the best in the world in several international competitions, and taste it;
- visit a tiles artisan that has produced some of the typical portuguese tiles that Elton John has in one of his mansions – they still do it the old fashion way;
- discover of the best local markets in the Lisbon region (note: closed on mondays), with its amazing variety of fishes, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.