Our Private Lisbon Tour with Portuguese Wine Tasting is a journey to the beautiful gems of Lisbon, but also to the unique Portuguese wine heritage. Did you know that we have more than 250 native grapes in Portugal? Come with us in this Lisbon Wine Tour and discover the Portuguese flavors in a tasting that will offer you great wines and also typical Portuguese tapas.
1. starts with a 2 hours walking tour in the historical center of Lisbon (Baixa, Chiado, Carmo, Bairro Alto)
2. ends with a 1h30 to 2 hours tasting in our favorite wine bar in Lisbon
6 reasons to do this Lisbon Tour + Portuguese Wine Tasting
- all food and wine included!
- great value for money: we offer you more and better wine at this competitive price because we have special partnerships with the best wine bars in Lisbon;
- real glasses – not tiny ones – and a real commented tasting;
- adjustable to you. Do your prefer red or white wine? We adjust the tasting to your preferences;
- a great experience for slow food lovers, with 100% traditional Portuguese tapas, genuine local flavors and wines coming from small producers;
- each product paired perfectly by our wine specialist with great quality wines.
This private Lisbon Walking Tour offers you the perfect combination of Lisbon and of Portuguese flavors. First the walking tour, that takes around 1h30 to 2 hours, covering the historical center. At the end, a memorable experience with traditional local products, perfectly paired with some great Portuguese wines tasting.
We do not repeat wines. Every tasting is different because we love wine. That means that we adjust the wines to the seasons, weather, temperatures, your preferences. But one thing is for sure: you will taste vinho verde and Port, in this wonderful wine tasting in Lisbon. And you will learn more about each one of the Portuguese wines that you taste and the wine regions where they are produced.
3 Q&A for this Lisbon Tour + Portuguese Wine Tasting Tour
- How long and how difficult is the walking in this tour?
The walking part of the tour normally takes around 2 hours and it has a moderate to high level of activity.
- Is this tour good for people with food restrictions?
Pork is a big part of the Portuguese diet. This tour includes several pork sausages and Pata Negra ham. A vegetarian will not be able to taste these, but we also have cheeses on the table, bread and extra virgin olive oil.
- What if I don’t drink wine?
This is a wine tasting so wine is the big star, but we will have no problem changing the wines for natural juices, soft drinks, water, if there is someone in the group that doesn’t drink wine.
“This was arguably the best tour I have experienced in my life. I visited Lisbon previously in 2008; however, I truly experienced Lisbon for the first time during this tour.”
- Minimum of 2 people for this tour. Solo travelers will have to pay 194 euros.
- Children are welcome to this tour and we will adjust the offering to them:
0-4 years old: free
5-16 years old: 25 € per child
Over 16 years old: 97 € per person
- Are you in a group with more than 10 people? Ask us (email@example.com) for special prices.
- Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for special requests