There is a place in Lisbon that has stopped in time. Our Alfama Private Walking Tour will take you to that place, where kids still play outside and there are doors open. We invite you to go back in time and discover one of the few genuine moorish quarters that still survives in Europe.
Why doing this Alfama Walking Tour?
- enjoy some of the best views in Lisbon;
- explore the Alfama maze with someone that knows its corners and history;
- discover the genuine culture of fado, its origins, lyrics and feelings;
- find the small shops, the markets, the family owned places that give a soul to the city;
- be conquered by the beauty of the façades covered in tiles;
- learn about the amazing history and interesting stories of the city;
- enter where no car can take you to feel the real spirit of Alfama.
Learn about fado, discover the little shops, the local artisans and the authentic soul of Lisbon in this tour that will take you the old quarters of Graça and Alfama.
The visit to Alfama was the highlight, you feel like you are seeing the real Lisbon.
- Minimum of 2 people for this tour. Solo travelers will have to pay 98 €.
- Children are welcome to this tour:
0-4 years old: free
5-10 years old: 20 € per child
Over 10 years old: 49 € per person
- Are you in a group with more than 12 people? Ask us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for special prices.
- Please contact us (email@example.com) for special requests