Our Private Lisbon Walking Tour works as a great introduction to Lisbon. We promise you a journey to the authentic Lisbon and a real insight into the Portuguese culture. Our private tours go outside the touristy circuits to show you the Lisbon that locals love, the hidden corners, the genuine Portuguese flavors.
6 reasons to do this Walking Tour in Lisbon
- forget the hordes of tourists, we go for the real Lisbon instead;
- no boring tours, just a great combination of fun and knowledge;
- see more in less time with local guides that know the most efficient itineraries;
- only a local can offer you a real sense of the contemporary life in Portugal;
- walk on your own pace and enjoy the city your way. We always adjust to you;
- get great recommendations for your next days in Lisbon.
Learn about the amazing history of a city that was once the star of Europe. Go back in time and explore the unbelievable narrow streets of Alfama. We will take you where no car can enter. It is a journey to the soul of Lisbon. Explore Baixa, Chiado, Carmo and enter the doors to see the real Lisbon.
Try the most delicious Portuguese egg tarts.
All our tours are private, meaning that you will have a local guide just for you, to adjust the Lisbon tour to your preferences and answer all your questions. We offer you a personal, professional and friendly way of discovering Lisbon. No boring tours. Just a fun way of exploring Lisbon, with the right mix of humor and knowledge.
This Private Lisbon Walking Tour has been such a success that we only have 5 star reviews on TripAdvisor.
3 Q&A for this Lisbon Walking Tour
- What if it rains?
Lisbon is famous for being a sunny city. 250 days of sun per year make our job much easier, but we also get rain sometimes. Rain doesn’t stop us! We do this tour rain or shine. If it rains, bring your umbrella and we will try to spend more time indoors, but, being a walking tour, there will always be outdoor walking involved.
- What is the level of activity of this tour?
The level of activity of this 3 hour walking tour is moderate to high. Bring comfortable shoes. Lisbon is a hilly city, but we have our shortcuts and tricks to avoid the big uphills. Still, this is not the best option if you have a mobility limitation – take a look in our Lisbon By Car in 4 Hours Tour instead.
- Is this a good tour for kids?
Children are welcome to our tours. This is a 3 hours tour, with some walking and information involved, but we always try to make it appealing also for the kids and, since we only do private tours, we can adjust to each traveler.
“For us, it has been an unforgettable experience. We left Lisbon with the joy of having known a lot of the beautiful gems thanks to them.” Luis, Spain
- Minimum of 2 people for this tour. Solo travelers will have to pay 98 €.
- Children are welcome to this tour:
0-4 years old: free
5-10 years old: 20 € per child
Over 10 years old: 49 € per person
- Are you in a group with more than 12 people? Ask us (email@example.com) for special prices.
- Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for special requests