Queens, artists and writers have fallen in love for Sintra. The National Geographic says it is one of the most beautiful places in the world and UNESCO gave it World Heritage site status. We invite you for a trip to the famous Pena Palace, but also to uncover the gems that guidebooks won’t reveal. We are passionate about this place. We know its secret corners, its amazing history, its interesting stories. Our Sintra Tours are a journey to a shrine of natural and architectural beauty and we will also visit Guincho, Cascais as we go along the beautiful Portuguese coast.
6 reasons to do this Sintra Private Tour
- worry-free tour: pick up and drop off at your hotel – or any other place in Lisbon;
- luxury Mercedes vehicles with AC and all the comfort;
- exclusivity. This a private tour: it just your party, no strangers in your tour;
- discover the unique Pena Palace;
- always with a chauffeur and a guide for safer and more time efficient tours. Learn more here;
- visit Sintra, Cascais and Guincho without rushing.
The luxury vehicles we use in our tours have been used in prestigious international services for:
- USA, Spain, Japan, Qatar, Turkey embassies
- International superstar Jennifer Lopez
- American surf star Garrett McNamara
- 2014 Champions League Final in Lisbon (part of the UEFA fleet)
[Mercedes E, Mercedes S, Mercedes Viano]
3 Q&A for this Sintra Tour
- Why should I try a private tour instead of a group one?
A private tour is always adjusted to you. Our Sintra/Cascais tour will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in Lisbon and will offer all the comfort of a modern luxury Mercedes vehicle. Because we always work with a chauffeur and a guide, after we visit an attraction, we have the car picking us up, so you won’t waste time or energy. We offer you a more efficient, safe and personal experience. We adjust to your preferences. You explore Sintra in a personal and special way, instead of going in a big group where you are just one more person.
- What is the level of activity involved in this tour?
With a private vehicle to transport us, the only level of activity involved is really in the monuments visited. But we have to warn you that most of the monuments have stairs and uphills and may not be options for people with mobility limitations. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case of doubt.
- Do your guides go inside the monuments?
Yes, all our guides go inside monuments with you to explain what you are seeing and answer your questions. In Sintra, they will also help you skip the line.
OTHER TOURS WITH CAR
Great day trips to discover Portugal.