Please read our terms and conditions carefully, so you can know more about the way Your Friend in Lisbon operates.
- The client is required to provide all the necessary information about him and his group to Your Friend in Lisbon. The client has to provide accurate information about any physical limitations, food allergies (in the case of the food and wine tours) or any other relevant elements to guarantee the quality of the tour.
- The client must provide a working mobile phone number to Your Friend in Lisbon as a way of contact in case of any emergency or if the client doesn’t show up on time at the meeting point previously established.
- The client is responsible to be on time in the meeting point agreed. Your Friend in Lisbon is not liable for reduced tours due to delays by the client.
- Your Friend in Lisbon will do everything to respect the itinerary agreed with the client, but it is not liable for any change imposed by unpredicted situations caused by traffic, demonstrations, works in progress, public events or any other. In every case, Your Friend in Lisbon will try to do everything possible to mitigate the effects of the unexpected events.
- A booking can only be confirmed after the payment of the full price. No date can be held until a payment has been done.
- Any cancellation request must be made by the client by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and acknowledged, also by email, by Your Friend in Lisbon. The date on which the request to cancel is received by Your Friend in Lisbon will determine the refund due as follows:
- Payments are only refundable if cancellation occurs more than 5 days before the day of the tour.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 5 days before the start of the tour, the client will be required to pay the 100% fee of the booked services.
- The above stated refundable amounts don’t include any non-recoverable upfront costs incurred by Your Friend in Lisbon on the client’s behalf and that the client will have to pay in the case of a cancellation.
- In the case of a partial cancellation – if the client has booked more than one tour, for example – , the above stated refundable amounts will always apply to the cancelled tour.
- Your Friend in Lisbon is not liable for any circumstances beyond its control, such as flight delays or cruise ship delays, for example.
- Weather conditions are not considered a valid reason to cancel a tour, as all of our tours are done with sun, rain or wind.
- Other special cancellation situations may be discussed to reach an agreement. This type of cancellations will always require the verification of the reasons to cancel.
- Refunds will be done by PayPal or bank transfer and the client must pay all the fees that may apply.
- In the unlikely event that Your Friend in Lisbon has to cancel the tour, the client may choose between a rescheduling of the tour or a full refund.
- Your Friend in Lisbon is not responsible for any incidental expenses the client may have incurred with the tour.
- By booking a tour, the client acknowledges that all travel involves some risk and releases and discharges Your Friend in Lisbon and its guides from and against any and all liability from its participation on the tour. The client assumes all risks associated with the tour and agrees that this release shall be legally binding upon him personally, all members of his family or group and all the minors traveling with him, his heirs, successors, assigns and legal representatives.
- Under no circumstances will Your Friend in Lisbon be liable to the client for any indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages, injuries, death or other damages, pecuniary and non-pecuniary.
- The client acknowledges that he will voluntarily participate in the tour and accepts possible risks as: transportation failures, accidents or illness, damaged, stolen or lost property, criminal activity, negligence in the conduct or arrangement of this trip.
- All changes requested by a client after booking a tour require the previous acceptance by Your Friend in Lisbon. Although Your Friend in Lisbon will try to do the best to accept these suggested changes it always depend on the availability of guides and vehicles or any other aspects which Your Friend in Lisbon can not control. Your Friend in Lisbon is not obligated to accept these changes after the booking has been done.
- The service marks and trademarks Your Friend in Lisbon and the Your Friend in Lisbon logo are owned by Your Friend in Lisbon. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos and/or trade names appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.